|Reports produced by QC are used to determine rescans and rematches against physical paper. A final reconciliation report may require additional (low volume) scanning at the client’s site. A number of QC techniques are used to detect quality defects and indexing errors. These include:
- Bar code searches within documents.
- Odd/even page numbering against face sheet image numbers.
- Database cross-references.
- Statistical analysis by number of pages and image sizes.
- Visual QC.
- Detailed exception reporting.
- Data dependent validations: dates, SSN’s, number ranges, etc.